Oh, I am so happy because it’s HERE! Today is May Giveaway Day, courtesy of Sew Mama Sew. I am so thrilled I am just going to cut right to the chase and tell you how you can win this cathedral window pincushion I made. So here are the details:
- Yes, I will ship internationally.
- You have to answer one of the questions below to win. If you just paste in something saying “check out my giveaway at my blog” I will NOT approve it. It really defeats the purpose of this giveaway to hit every blog and paste the same comment into every one. So please be a good sport.
- All the SMS giveaways are officially open until May 25th, 5 p.m. PST. However, since 5 p.m. PST is during my last half hour of work, there will be a tiny grace period. I will be shutting down entries about an hour late.
- Please take the time to go back to Sew Mama Sew, check out the other bloggers participating and show them some love.
- One side note: my home computer is still out for repairs. So if you comment after about 4 MST, I will approve the next morning. So if you don’t see your comment right away, please don’t panic. I really do take the time to read every one.
It really is that simple! So just answer one of these questions in the comments. And don’t forget to leave contact information so I can get a hold of you if you win.
- If you either live in Seattle or have been there recently, what is the best thrift or indie craft supply store you have been to?
- If you can’t answer the above question, then try this one. What is your current material or tool obsession?
So that’s it! Enter now and good luck to you. Happy May Giveaway Day everyone!
Giveaway is officially closed! If you want to comment, you can, but it won’t be in the running to win a sweet pincushion.
Aaaaand now we have a winner! Carly over at Citric Sugar is the soon-to-be owner of this little lovely. If you get a chance, go check out her blog. She has some superfun quilting and food pictures that are well worth a look. Here is her comment:
Congrats to everyone and thanks for the support for me and Sew Mama Sew May Giveaway Day!