Sick on Monday, working late on Tuesday and Halloween today. Yeah, it’s been one of those weeks. So when I say I am staying up late tonight, it’s because I am balancing my checkbook, paying bills and working on my ballot. So, in short, living a pretty glam life. But I still have goals! Since I didn’t share Monday, here they are:
- Wrap up my current afghan square and at least start one more. Tough with my husband home.
- Get vanilla extract and vanilla sugar rolling.
- Find a pattern for my sister-in-law’s gift.
- Sort materials for all my Christmas gifts.
- Work on late wedding gift.
- Start my brother’s Christmas gift.
Yowza! That’s a lot for an overtime week, but I have to get my butt in gear. If not, everyone will be getting stacks of fabric and bottles of paint for gifts. So two more days of crazy work to survive. Next week, my cubicle mate will be back from vacation and things should be slightly less hectic. I can wish, can’t I?